The purpose of our Rapid Rehousing programs is to provide temporary housing relocation and stabilization services and financial assistance for one to 24 months.
To be eligible, individuals must be literally homeless (living in a shelter or on the streets). Referrals are accepted through the community’s coordinated entry system.
The programs under the Rapid Rehousing category are:
• Heartland Housing Opportunities
• Heartland Housing Opportunities Expansion
• Heartland Housing Passages
• Pottawattamie County Homeless Links (PCHL) Rapid Rehousing
• Heartland Housing Connections