Join us at the bridge to reach our goal of ONE THOUSAND HANDS to send an important message: Prevention works, treatment is effective, and people do recover!
Celebrate Recovery Month in both Iowa and Nebraska. Annually during September, we:
- Promote the benefits of treatment for substance abuse and mental health disorders.
- Celebrate those who are in recovery.
- Appreciate friends & family who support those in recovery.
- Applaud the contributions of treatment providers.
- Spread the message that recovery is possible.
Help us send a positive message about recovery!
DJ * Coffee Bar * Information * Speaker * Swag Bag
Please note that this is a tobacco-free event.
Directions & Parking:
Due to construction, parking will be limited on the street, so please plan to park in the Tom Hanafan River’s Edge Park lot.
To access this lot:
- From I-29, take Exit 53A
- Head west on Harrah’s Boulevard
- Just past the Stir Concert Cove, turn right on
River Edge Service Road and continue north
- Park in any available spot and walk northeast toward the Iowa-side entrance to the Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge