This course is approved by the Iowa DOT, and is appropriate for court referrals for OWI/DUI offenders.
Heartland Family Service will notify the Iowa DOT or the Iowa Department of Education for each participant that successfully completes the Prime for Life – OWI/DUI Course.
Prime for Life – OWI/DUI Course criteria for success:
• Begin the program on the assigned date
• Attend Friday (4-8 p.m.) and Saturday (8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.) classes
• Participate in in-class discussions and complete all in-class activities
• Physical and mental effects
• Social, emotional, financial, and spiritual impacts
• Progression to addiction
• Recovery process
Register: (712) 322-1407
Fee: $180 due at time of class registration
H Lee Gendler Center
515 E. Broadway, Council Bluffs, IA