Do Good Week is five days dedicated to meeting a wider variety of needs in our community, followed by a day of celebration. #DoGoodWeek
This is an opportunity for Heartland Family Service to participate in SHARE Omaha’s initiative to attract local support through donations, volunteerism, in-kind wish lists, and events.
Do Good Week spans the week of April 19 – 24, 2021 with a focused theme for each day, Monday through Saturday.
- April 19: Mission Monday | Discover local missions and needs | #MissionMonday
- April 20: New Donor Tuesday | Give to an organization for the first time | #NewDonorTuesday
- April 21: Wish List Wednesday | Buy the items nonprofits need | #WishListWednesday
- April 22: Volun-Thursday | Make a new volunteer commitment | #VolunThursday
- April 23: Fund It Friday | Give to causes that matter to you | #FunditFriday
- April 24: Celebration Saturday | Time to celebrate your generosity! Cheer for local nonprofits as they win cash prizes from FNBO, Omaha Steaks, and the Pottawattamie County Community Foundation | #CelebrationSaturday
You can go to to SHAREomaha.org to pledge your support for Heartland Family Service during Do Good Week and you can make a positive impact on the lives of more than 60,000 children, individuals, and families!
To give your financial gift early, use donation code DOGOODWEEK to indicate you are giving as a part of this campaign.